Being a digital business demands rethinking how your business operates, redesigning an agile business where IT is a profit enabler, embracing an open approach with digital partnerships and being fiercely customer-centric.
TM Forum Live! brings together all the elements driving the successful transformation of service providers and enterprises to help them succeed in the digital world. By combining the knowledge and experience of more than 3,000 executives from across the digital ecosystem TM Forum Live! helps businesses overcome common challenges.
At this year’s TM Forum Live!, 2-5 June in Nice, SysMech will be at stand 23, where Mark Slinger, Head of Product at SysMech, will be discussing big data and the Zen family of tools.
SysMech’s Zen family provides a unified and scalable service assurance solution, correlating network performance with customer experience and network faults.
We have developed Zen to address the performance and fault management needs of the evolving CSP market. Zen enables CSPs to do more with less from a single platform whilst facilitating collaboration and new thinking to problem analysis. Correlating all data in a single platform allows you to see trends that were once invisible.
At 2014’s conference, SysMech will offer demonstrations on how Zen’s big data family of tools can assist organisations with key topics, such as how best to manage customer experience affecting performance and fault management challenges. In the true spirit of transformation, we will be demonstrating how to:
- Consolidate all of your data into one database and visualise it in real time
- Report on correlated data from different systems in the same format, and automate actions when processing 10’s of billions of records per day
- Consolidate many systems into one real-time, big data platform, capable of addressing your fault and performance management needs
TM Forum Live! also offers a pretty full on programme, including:
- Forums and Summits focused on topics such as: NFV & SDN, revenue management, security & privacy, big data, analytics, customer experience management and business process optimisation.
- Many technology demonstrations exploring innovative, collaborative approaches and technical solutions to common challenges (don’t forget to visit stand 23 to discover Zen.)
- The keynote line-up offers a snapshot of digital business transformation, disruptors and key business drivers, all providing businesses with practical advice, case studies and best practices. Fay Arjomandi, CEO, Vodafone xone, is just one of the speakers on the agenda.
This conference is designed especially for CXOs and senior leaders, combining the knowledge and experience of over 3,000 executives from across the digital ecosystem. It should be a great event, we hope to see you there.