See how SysMech are leading the way in proactive customer experience management at the CEM in Telecoms European Summit. Visit our booth to see a demo of Zen.
From the 22nd to the 24th September, Sysmech will be exhibiting at the CEM in Telecoms European Summit in Vienna, Austria. The event has a packed agenda, attracting over 150 industry leaders. Our head of Product and our Marketing manager will be at the event; here are their top picks from the agenda:
Day 1 – top picks
- Interactive panel Discussion: how can you Drive accountability for the customer experience across all Job functions and departments.
- Case Study: Understand how Turkcell measure and enhance the network experience for each subscriber within their customer base.
- Case Study: Learning how Omnitel interact with their existing customers to turn complaints into compliments.
Day 2 – top picks
- Case Study: Determine how Orange Poland are personalising the customer experience to meet the needs of different segments of the business market.
- Case Study: Discover how Kabel Deutschland are delivering an excellent experience for their cable customers.
Sysmech’s Zen application looks at the network and the customer in unison to optimise the customer experience. It delivers a host of benefits to CSPs:
- Visibility of how the network is directly impacting the customer experience.
- Automation capabilities to proactively inform customers before they even know there is a problem.
- Social media management to stay informed of major issues at an accelerated rate.
To ensure you get to speak to SysMech at the event, we recommend you book an appointment in advance.